It's NHL Playoff Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quack quack :wink:

fullj.getty-74156993cp033_game_4_detroi_11_36_28_pm.jpg

tedtim:
Damn NHL is letting NBC dictate the game times again. Hockey NIGHT in Canada should be in the evening not during the afternoon. So much for any sense of tradition.

Just call it Hockey Afternoon In Canada... :D

riguerin:
Quack quack :wink:

Except i hear they don't quack anymore .... jersey change and all ..... :wink:

TCDiver1:
Except i hear they don't quack anymore .... jersey change and all ..... :wink:

They still Quack. They just arent mighty anymore lol

Entertaining game last night. Dom looked tired and Giggy was strong. Quackys played strong but if I were a Ducks fan Id still be worried about the Ducks discipline. Cant keep giving the Wings that many chances (just not 5 on 3 haha). Although I hope you do :wink:

ScubaTexan:
Just call it Hockey Afternoon In Canada... :D
And for the folks in Vancouver (if there are any that will admit to watching a game contested by two eastern teams) you have to call it Hockey Morning in Canada.

It just does not seem to be the right thing to do.

Play football in the afternoons.

Now football, I don't know about football, but hockey has been very very good to me (apologies to the SNL crowd).

Based on who's left....here's how I'm rooting...
1) Eastern team - like both Buffalo and Ottawa
2) Anaheim
3) Detroit
My reasoning is Detroit has won, give another team a chance. All in all, they are playing great hockey ( very entertaining playoffs), and all deserve to drink from Lord Stanley's mug:cheers:
C-Dawg

Hey, hey Hockey Town ..... go Wings!

Won't be online Sunday so had to get that in today. Finally, another game at normal hours so i don't have to hurt myself staying up to watch. I hate that left coast 9-10 PM EST stuff!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom