It's NHL Playoff Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

riguerin:
Quack quack :wink:

capt.c68cced7b82346c1ae765d840b451d41.addition_ducks_red_wings_hockey_dta103.jpg

Yep, better quack now while you can...

See you in June! I'll bring the hat and the camera! :D

:10: :10: :10:

GoalieManPat:
Don Cherry - Canada

You lose :wink:
Personally, I'd rather listen to Don Cherry than Barry Melrose or any of the other empty heads I hear when I watch the NHL on American stations. My biggest problem with Cherry is he's a LEAFS fan....ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!:D
C-Dawg

nhl_g_sabres_sens_412.jpg

Phillip MacCallum/Getty Images

The writing is on the wall -- the Presidents' Trophy winners are on the brink. Daniel Alfredsson's lone goal was enough to help Ottawa edge Buffalo 1-0 and take a commanding 3-0 series lead. (Courtesy of ESPN.com)

Mike Veitch:
Don Cherry is the best sports commentator around...

so, we win again!
His act is getting old and I'm getting sick of him. I would rather listen to Kelly Hrudey.

GoalieManPat:
Don Cherry - Canada

You lose :wink:
Hmmmmmm, where to start? I don't think that Don Cherry ever coached a Canadian NHL team. He did coach a few in the US. That must be where he picked up his 'unique' sense of style.

Sens up 3-0 over the Sabres. Big cleaning party on Wednesday night to follow.

tedtim:
Hmmmmmm, where to start? I don't think that Don Cherry ever coached a Canadian NHL team. He did coach a few in the US. That must be where he picked up his 'unique' sense of style.

Sens up 3-0 over the Sabres. Big cleaning party on Wednesday night to follow.
Lol I didnt mean that he coached a canadian team. If I remember right the only NHL team he coached was Boston. Just that he is Canadian and thus you lose :wink: Its just a friendly ribbing at ya's up north. I used to watch HNIC every weekend when I was a kid. Would have to get up on the roof and spin the antennae just right to pickup CBC and even then it was grainy haha. Loved watching Grapes back then. I beleive he had a whole half hour show before the first game. I wish I still got HNIC but watch the coaches corner on the net. He still makes some great points but alot of times hes WAYYYY out there. Somebody needs to listen ot him about no touch icing tho. Anyways didnt mean to derail lol

Come on Buffalo atleast make a series out of it. I dont want a day of no hockey.

GoalieManPat:
<snipped> Just that he is Canadian and thus you lose :wink: Its just a friendly ribbing at ya's up north.
I hear you, he can be a bit strange at times.

On the positive side, he is one of the few people appearing on television in Canada that truly supports the troops deployed overseas. I know that he has been to Afghanistan with a few others to visit them. Good on him for that.

Gotta go find my broom now to prepare for tomorrow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom