It's NHL Playoff Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quack quack :wink:

capt.c68cced7b82346c1ae765d840b451d41.addition_ducks_red_wings_hockey_dta103.jpg

Wow, the Sens are impressing me. I didn't think they could beat the Sabres, but they are in full control of this series. the Sabres offense looked confused and in disarray in the 3rd and OT of game 2. Great hockey though, and a great last second goal by Briere.
C-Dawg

riguerin:
Quack quack :wink:

capt.c68cced7b82346c1ae765d840b451d41.addition_ducks_red_wings_hockey_dta103.jpg

Yes, that was an interesting goal. I liked his little move to try and cover it up. Damn cameras anyway! :wink:

TCDiver1:
Yes, that was an interesting goal. I liked his little move to try and cover it up. Damn cameras anyway! :wink:
Yes, it sure was interesting that Niedermayer PUSHED Hasek into the goal (by his feet) on Moen's shot, and they let it stand. Last time I checked, an opposing player can not PUSH a goaltender into the goal.

But ... alas ... that just means it will take Detroit one extra game to dispose of the Ducks. :wink:

Mike Veitch:
where did all these dead things fans come from anyways?
Oh and BTW
Congrats to Canada for winning the Worlds...

We are always around, lurking outside your windows! :wink: Speaking of team Canada which happened to be put together by Dead Thing great Stevei Y.

Although I do beleive that 3rd goal last night by the Ducks was BS not to upset with it. Its the playoffs. Stuff is gonna happen to annoy both sides. Gonna be a good series. Gotta love both of these conference finals. Out in the East is a great series for those who love the end to end offensive game while out west is a treat for the fans who like the 1 goal win grind it out games. Great time to be a hockey fan right now.

Oh and GO DEAD....errr RED WINGS!! :wink:

GoalieManPat:
We are always around, lurking outside your windows! :wink: Speaking of team Canada which happened to be put together by Dead Thing great Stevei Y.
Who just happens to have been born in OTTAWA, raised in OTTAWA, and has a hockey rink named after him in OTTAWA.

GoalieManPat:
Oh and GO DEAD....errr RED WINGS!! :wink:
You were right the first time.

Hijack
World junior hockey champions - Canada
World women's hockey champions - Canada
World men's hockey champions - Canada

A very good year. The only way to make this better is for the Stanley Cup champion to come from - Canada.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom