It's NHL Playoff Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Scubakev?? How cool for him...what the name??

The one an only. Here's the details

Scubakevdm:
Its a 34' Crusader, flybridge model. By far the largest six pack boat I'm aware of. I'm hoping to service the photo segment of the market. We (Howard, Michelle, Net Doc and some of my friends took her for the first (under my ownership) trip on Tuesday. The name of the boat is Explorer, the name of the business is Underwater Explorers, Inc. The website is started, but I'm not good at it, so it's coming slowly. The first page is up at www.diveboyntonbeach.com. I forgot to put the phone number on it though. Anyway, we're running starting Saturday morning.

riguerin:
Buy this man a beer ... or three. :cheers:

Wanna come down and join is at Hooters next month ? Jen is buying. Quack Quack ! :wink:

Yeah, we'll see about that... :shakehead

ScubaTexan:
I sense a very real possibility of two parades and/or riots in Detroit in June... :laughing:

SCUBAJENNIFER:
A riot is Detroit's version of a parade. Just like their version of a Welcome Committee is an attempted carjacking!! :rofl3:

*true story*

All right...I don't find that funny.

In each of the three Cup wins, Detroit has had a peaceful party. No violence, no arrests, nothing. Look it up. We had at least a million people turn out for each victory parade in June (compared to the 5 people that turned out in Tampa, Carolina, and the New Jersey parking lot.)

(The Pistons championship in '04 and the Tiger pennant were also very peaceful and exciting, incidentally, but I'm really not a baseball or basketball fan)

I'm getting very tired of the perception. We're no more different than any other big city out there.

Geez....it was a joke! Don't take it so personally. :25:

tedtim:
And the earth has stopped rotating. Gee, all we need now is a Maple Leafs fan to come out and say the same thing.

Sens over Sabres in 6.

Too bad I cannot afford tickets right now.
Hey! I am a west coaster.. The Sens mean nothing out there... we have never really heard of them... Just like Ottawa (the govt) has never heard of the west..
So, its ok to cheer for them..

:D
Or just call it the least of 4 evils..

Originally Posted by JeffG
You should.

The Red Wings will be run over by the Ducks.

Haha Calgary and San Jose also said they were going to run over the Wings and right now they are both scrambling for tee times. Every teams strategy every night is to try and out physical the wings. We have seen throughout hte regular season and playoffs how that has worked out. The Duckies can try and run over the Wings all they want just hopefully they dont get embarrased when Dats makes them look foolish with his sick stickhandling.

RedWingDiver:
All right...I don't find that funny.

In each of the three Cup wins, Detroit has had a peaceful party. No violence, no arrests, nothing. Look it up. We had at least a million people turn out for each victory parade in June (compared to the 5 people that turned out in Tampa, Carolina, and the New Jersey parking lot.)

(The Pistons championship in '04 and the Tiger pennant were also very peaceful and exciting, incidentally, but I'm really not a baseball or basketball fan)

I'm getting very tired of the perception. We're no more different than any other big city out there.

Aint no party like a DEEEETROIT party because a Detroit party DOESNT STOP!

I was at all those parades downtown. There were over 1 million people at each. If i remember correctly the 02 parade came close to 2. Compare that to the TB celebration that was what 20,000 max. Besides Detroit doesnt riot anymore after Wins. We leave that to the students at Michigan State :p

GoalieManPat:
Haha Calgary and San Jose also said they were going to run over the Wings and right now they are both scrambling for tee times. Every teams strategy every night is to try and out physical the wings. We have seen throughout hte regular season and playoffs how that has worked out. The Duckies can try and run over the Wings all they want just hopefully they dont get embarrased when Dats makes them look foolish with his sick stickhandling.
If you don't see the difference between Calgary and the Ducks, I can't help you. and San Jose...Well they are San Jose. They don't show up when it counts.

I don't have a dog in this fight, so my mind isn't clouded with bias.

Its tough to bet against the team that has the best goalie (in this Series, that would be Detroit), but Detroit won't be stick handling around possibly the best 1 and 2 defensemen in the league.

Ducks in 5

I know the difference between the two teams. Im just saying that every teams strategy is to pound the wings day in and day out all season. THe problem with that strategy is that the Wings move the puck so well they expose teams that try and take runs. Both goals in game 6 are perfect examples. How many times do you see a Wing take what could be considered a huge hit? Lets not forget that the Wings have grit. Im not sure if they still are but they were leading all playoff teams in hits. Just look at Cleary's hit on Big Dione in Calgary. If the Ducks do win there is no way its in 5 games. These arent the same wings of years past.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom