It's NHL Playoff Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Doing two morning trips with The Scuba Club and I'm also going to try to find someone to go out with in the arvo too! Suggestions??

Sounds like fun. Did you hear that Kevin just bought a little 6-pack operation down south ... near in Boyton (I think) ?

riguerin:
Sounds like fun. Did you hear that Kevin just bought a little 6-pack operation down south ... near in Boyton (I think) ?

Scubakev?? How cool for him...what the name??

SCUBAJENNIFER:
That's fine, I don't really feel as though I have anything to worry about!! :D
You should.

The Red Wings will be run over by the Ducks.

JeffG:
:no

the real question - are you saying what you believe or just believing what you're saying.
i'd think twice if i were you

TCDiver1:
And maybe the Pistons, the Tigs are looking good and .... oh well, three out of four ain't bad. Right now, until the leaves start falling, Deetroit is da bomb in pro sports, so get over it Mikey. :mooner:

I sense a very real possibility of two parades and/or riots in Detroit in June... :laughing:

Mikhail Frenkel:
:no

the real question - are you saying what you believe or just believing what you're saying.
i'd think twice if i were you
Ummm....No.

The Red wings don't really have much of a chance. They have a goalie, but zero toughness.

JeffG:
They have a goalie, but zero toughness.
i'm going to disagree with you. your assumption is that one can't be a champion without much of a physical toughness. detroit gets tough in response to another team's physical play (like against Calgary). by default, they just play a skillful hockey. what's more important is mental toughness that they have plenty of. goalie is not their only asset, their defense is one of the best in the league (if not the best) and they have few of the most skilled forwards. the team does not rely on a particular line for all their scoring.
mighty ducks did beat detroit in 2003 thanks to their goalie. i seem to remember that soon after that NHL changed (or imposed) standards for pads and sticks for goalie. Giguere was never the same since then.

Mikhail Frenkel:
i'm going to disagree with you.
You can, but you will still be wrong though.

ScubaTexan:
I sense a very real possibility of two parades and/or riots in Detroit in June... :laughing:

A riot is Detroit's version of a parade. Just like their version of a Welcome Committee is an attempted carjacking!! :rofl3:

*true story*

JeffG:
You should.

Buy this man a beer ... or three. :cheers:

Wanna come down and join is at Hooters next month ? Jen is buying. Quack Quack ! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom