It's NHL Playoff Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm...I wonder what sound a duck makes when an octopus gets a hold of it??? :D

Y'all know I'm going to be pretty damn hard to live with if the RED WINGS win the Cup the same year as the Colts win the Superbowl. Now, if only I could win the lottery this year!!!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Hmmm...I wonder what sound a duck makes when an octopus gets a hold of it??? :D

Y'all know I'm going to be pretty damn hard to live with if the RED WINGS win the Cup the same year as the Colts win the Superbowl. Now, if only I could win the lottery this year!!!

QUACK QUACK :crafty:

Mike Veitch:
Blah blah blah...

Hmmm

GO DUCKS!

Actually, i will be pulling for the Senators now, would be nice to have a Canadian team win it!

There are some who wouldn't root for Detroit because of Bertuzzi, but I would NEVER root for the Sens, because of Dany Heatley. That guy shouldn't be walking around free!!

SCUBAJENNIFER:

And maybe the Pistons, the Tigs are looking good and .... oh well, three out of four ain't bad. Right now, until the leaves start falling, Deetroit is da bomb in pro sports, so get over it Mikey. :mooner:

Dom was on fire last nite. He looked like Roy against the Wings back in the day. Nothing was getting through, not this time, not tonite. Pretty sweet tending job.

Tuzzi is a means to an end. I don't think many liked the move, including some of the people who made it, but it's the way it works in the NHL these days. The Wings are hardly the only team making moves like that. I remember being pretty POed when they picked up Cheli. Then, he was one of the "hated Hawks". Now, not so much. :D

PS: I like my Duck, Ala Orange ...... quack, quack, bang, sizzle ..... yummy! :eyebrow:

TCDiver1:
PS: I like my Duck, Ala Orange ...... quack, quack, bang, sizzle ..... yummy! :eyebrow:

How about a little Duck Confit??? Mmmmmmm Good!

Mike Veitch:
<snipped>Actually, i will be pulling for the Senators now, would be nice to have a Canadian team win it!
And the earth has stopped rotating. Gee, all we need now is a Maple Leafs fan to come out and say the same thing.

Sens over Sabres in 6.

Too bad I cannot afford tickets right now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom