It's NHL Playoff Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan:
The only problem with picking the Red Wings to win the Stanley Cup would be the prospects of seeing Todd Bertuzzi hoist the cup -- seeing that will make me barf! :yuck:

as much as I love Detroit, i was never crazy about their acquisition of Bertuzzi. He has not done much during the playoff. in fact, more harm by taking penalties. everybody keeps talking about his potential, but what good does it do if he does not show any of it? i never understood what's the bif fuss about him. yeah, he was a great scorer when with Vancouver with Naslund and Morrison.

i'm watching Rangers suffering. well, another 15 minutes and they are done :D
better luck next year :mooner:

the game just finished. lots of scoring. Buffalo - Ottawa, that's gonna be the most interesting series to watch, i think. hard to predict but i'll stick with Buffalo, until the finials, of course, where they'll lose to Detroit.

Mikhail Frenkel:
as much as I love Detroit, i was never crazy about their acquisition of Bertuzzi. He has not done much during the playoff. in fact, more harm by taking penalties. everybody keeps talking about his potential, but what good does it do if he does not show any of it? i never understood what's the bif fuss about him. yeah, he was a great scorer when with Vancouver with Naslund and Morrison.

i'm watching Rangers suffering. well, another 15 minutes and they are done :D
better luck next year :mooner:

Bertuzzi shows flashes, and we have to remember he really hasn't played all year. Pierre MacGuire was right on during Saturday's game when he said Bertuzzi had to crash the net and use his size instead of passing up the puck. That all comes with confidence.

Whenever they talk about Thornton being a force in this series, I always wonder why no one's talking about Bertuzzi. Well, I don't actually wonder as it's because he hasn't shown his potential. If he was 100% on his game, we'd be talking about a "clash of the titans" game.

It appears I missed a really good game on Saturday! Looks like we're back on track and ready to roll!!

Hopefully we can put it away tonight!!!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
It appears I missed a really good game on Saturday! Looks like we're back on track and ready to roll!!

Hopefully we can put it away tonight!!!

20 minutes to go... :D

Hooray! Detroit 2 - San Jose 0 to win the series. Bring on the Ducks!

octopus2_450x300.JPG

BubblesUp:
Hooray! Detroit 2 - San Jose 0 to win the series. Bring on the Ducks!

Quack quack ! :14:

Back
Top Bottom