It's NHL Playoff Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
Rick, you are such a bandwagon jumper!!

:rofl3:

Quick, name 5 Ducks without looking it up :wink: (and Mallard doesn't count)

That's easy .... Jack, Charlie, Connie, Fulton , & Jesse. Gordon Bombay is the coach :D

Hey does that Wayne Gretzky dude still play for the Ducks, or did he finally retire :huh:

Anyway .... Go Ducks !!!!!

RedWingDiver:
Don't tell anyone, but in the playoff pool I'm in, I picked the Sharks to win the Cup.:11:

:11: WHAT THE HELL?? Blasphemer!! :whack:

SCUBAJENNIFER:
:11: WHAT THE HELL?? Blasphemer!! :whack:
OW!

Hey-you weren't supposed to see that! Unfortunately, where there is a large sum of money involved, I have to be objective.:( I deserve the beating though.

The crappy things is that I don't have Versus, so I couldn't see the game last night. I missed out on a serious dramatic victory that could turn the tide in this series.

Vtdiver2:
:rofl3: Too funny! I'm rootin for the Sharks too, but wouldn't mind seeing Buffalo finally get a championship.
C-Dawg

Hang on. I did not say that I was rooting for the Sharks.:no Only that I put money on them. Huge difference!

I think Buffalo could be in trouble with the Rangers. This seems to be the classic President's Trophy team trap going on right now.

RedWingDiver:
OW!

Hey-you weren't supposed to see that! Unfortunately, where there is a large sum of money involved, I have to be objective.:( I deserve the beating though.

The crappy things is that I don't have Versus, so I couldn't see the game last night. I missed out on a serious dramatic victory that could turn the tide in this series.

I fell asleep at midnight, VERY depressed, thinking we would be down 3-1. So as soon as I woke up this morning I opened my laptop to NHL.com and saw this...

wings050207_celebrate_325x235.jpg

I didn't even have to read it to know what happened!!!! :D I don't think the Sharks will be looking forward to HOCKEYTOWN on Saturday!!! If I didn't have plans for Saturday, I'd be driving up in a heartbeat!! Stupid Kentucky Derby! :28:

I watched the game and called two of the Red Wings goals. When they went on the power play right before the end of the second period, I had a feeling they would score before the horn. And when they went on the power play in overtime, I said then and there, "This one is over..." I think this might just rejuvenate the Wings and carry them into the Western Conference Finals and, eventually, to the Stanley Cup Finals.

ScubaTexan:
I watched the game and called two of the Red Wings goals. When they went on the power play right before the end of the second period, I had a feeling they would score before the horn.
LOL...I did too. The Red wings were pressing the last couple of minutes and it just seemed to be destiny.

One thing that pissed me off though was the dead leopard shark they had at the rink. I do have a bit of a PETA person in me at times.

JeffG:
One thing that pissed me off though was the dead leopard shark they had at the rink. I do have a bit of a PETA person in me at times.

Judging by the outcome of the game, that might be an omen... :wink:

ScubaTexan:
I watched the game and called two of the Red Wings goals. When they went on the power play right before the end of the second period, I had a feeling they would score before the horn. And when they went on the power play in overtime, I said then and there, "This one is over..." I think this might just rejuvenate the Wings and carry them into the Western Conference Finals and, eventually, to the Stanley Cup Finals.

Well Ken, you picked the winning NFL team, so maybe you're on to something!!!

Not that it was real hard, EVERYONE knew the Colts would win!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Want me to make any Derby bets for you??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom