It's NHL Playoff Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BubblesUp:
Hey, RedWingDiver. My 14-year old son, a Wing nut since he was old enough to say "Stevie Y," was reading this over my shoulder and said, "That's a smart guy!" I have to agree with you, too.

Heh! I have my moments! :)

I've actually been down in the Keys since Round 2 started and have not seen any games. I know that we are down 2-1, but because of my vacation, I am strangely at peace with this situation. Of course, now that I'm back home and able to watch hockey, a 3-1 deficit could ruin my newfound sense of Zen.

RedWingDiver:

I've actually been down in the Keys since Round 2 started and have not seen any games. I know that we are down 2-1, but because of my vacation, I am strangely at peace with this situation. Of course, now that I'm back home and able to watch hockey, a 3-1 deficit could ruin my newfound sense of Zen.

I know it's ruining mine! :mad:

I have faith though...tonight will be good!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
I know it's ruining mine! :mad:

I have faith though...tonight will be good!

From what I have heard, they haven't been playing bad, it's just that they've made key mistakes that the Sharks pounce on. Is that a pretty fair assessment? Have they been playing as physical as they did in the Calgary series?

RedWingDiver:
From what I have heard, they haven't been playing bad, it's just that they've made key mistakes that the Sharks pounce on. Is that a pretty fair assessment? Have they been playing as physical as they did in the Calgary series?

I didn't got to see the last game, stupid west coast times but I don't think they have been as physical. The game I went to Saturday before last was more of street fight than a hockey game. They need to get their heads out of their ***** tonight and make it even going back home!!!

RedWingDiver:

I can relate, as I was in Tampa and Venice diving and having a good time since game 6 of the first round. Now that vacation time is over, I look forward to watching my prediction of the Sabres and Sharks in the finals come true (sorry RedWingdiver)
C-Dawg

Game 4 - Ducks 3, Vancouver 2 (OT) :14:

SCUBAJENNIFER:
I didn't got to see the last game, stupid west coast times but I don't think they have been as physical. The game I went to Saturday before last was more of street fight than a hockey game. They need to get their heads out of their ***** tonight and make it even going back home!!!

Well that was mostly Calgary's doing in that game. But it sounds like they have to take it up a notch in terms of their forechecking from what I'm hearing.

Vtdiver2:
I can relate, as I was in Tampa and Venice diving and having a good time since game 6 of the first round. Now that vacation time is over, I look forward to watching my prediction of the Sabres and Sharks in the finals come true (sorry RedWingdiver)
C-Dawg

Don't tell anyone, but in the playoff pool I'm in, I picked the Sharks to win the Cup.:11:

RedWingDiver:
Don't tell anyone, but in the playoff pool I'm in, I picked the Sharks to win the Cup.:11:
:rofl3: Too funny! I'm rootin for the Sharks too, but wouldn't mind seeing Buffalo finally get a championship.
C-Dawg

riguerin:
Game 4 - Ducks 3, Vancouver 2 (OT) :14:
Rick, you are such a bandwagon jumper!!

:rofl3:

Quick, name 5 Ducks without looking it up :wink: (and Mallard doesn't count)

Back
Top Bottom