It's NHL Playoff Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RedWingDiver:
When...when will we have Detroit moved into the Eastern Conference? Or better yet, let's go back to the Wales and Campbell Conferences and just have a mix of east and west teams in each, much like the NFC-AFC conferences in the NFL. It's just not fair for us fans that an Eastern time zone team has to travel so far so often in the playoffs.

Hey, RedWingDiver. My 14-year old son, a Wing nut since he was old enough to say "Stevie Y," was reading this over my shoulder and said, "That's a smart guy!" I have to agree with you, too.

Got to listen to Canucks/Ducks in snippets this afternoon!

Wow, what a game!!! Two goalies absolutely standing on their heads.

And of course a great outcome! hehe

Red Wings bounced back today. Nicely done! :thumb:

ScubaTexan:
Red Wings bounced back today. Nicely done! :thumb:

Indeed! Nice to see Zetterburg and Datsyuk continuing to provide the post-season offensive punch that was lacking in prior years.

Saw an interesting piece of trivia following today's game: "Red Wings D Chris Chelios played in his 236th playoff game, tying Mark Messier on the career list and trailing only Patrick Roy (247)." Have to admit that's a record I wouldn't mind seeing broken. :)

don't really care much for the NHL or NBA playoffs ...... looking forward to the NFL playoffs next year when the Dallas Cowboys return to the superbowl ....................

scubapro50:
don't really care much for the NHL or NBA playoffs ...... looking forward to the NFL playoffs next year when the Dallas Cowboys return to the superbowl ....................
:mooner: :mooner: :mooner:

scubapro50:

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

SCUBAJENNIFER:
ya see??! Jennifer likes athletes who are actually in good shape....

hockey players..

not NFL

:mooner:

Mike Veitch:
ya see??! Jennifer likes athletes who are actually in good shape....

hockey players..

not NFL

:mooner:

I was just laughing because he thinks the Cowgirls will get to the Superbowl!!

But I do love hockey players, especially the ones that wear this....:eyebrow:

p3298298reg.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom