It's NHL Playoff Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mikhail Frenkel:
maybe former ones are all Philadelphia's fans :D
or Edmonton. :wink:

TxHockeyGuy:
I would have loved to see another Edmonton Dallas series, those were always great games to watch.
Personally, I'd prefer to see Montreal playing....lol I think there are a lot of hockey TEAM fans, but not as many hockey fans. While my team isn't in the playoffs this year, I am still enjoying the playoffs this year. Playoff hockey is the best, especially OT playoff hockey.
C-Dawg

SCUBAJENNIFER:
cinrdwlogo.jpg

:D

I'm going to miss quite a bit of the Detroit-San Jose series as I'll be in Key Largo this week. Might get to see game 1, but I'll be diving during game 2, and games 3 and 4 are frickin' late games.:shakehead

When...when will we have Detroit moved into the Eastern Conference? Or better yet, let's go back to the Wales and Campbell Conferences and just have a mix of east and west teams in each, much like the NFC-AFC conferences in the NFL. It's just not fair for us fans that an Eastern time zone team has to travel so far so often in the playoffs.

Mikhail Frenkel:
true words

just a side note -
435 people claimed to be hockey fans (recent thread), but only 89 are into playoff forum.
hmmm, maybe former ones are all Philadelphia's fans :D
Maybe they were confused and thought that the thread was about field hockey.

Anyway, my guess for the west
Detroit over San Jose in five
Vancouver over Anaheim in six.

ScubaTexan:
STANLEY CUP FINALS
Detroit over Buffalo

a_octopus_i.jpg

Sabres beat the Rangers, 5-2, and the Ducks are leading Vancouver, 3-1 in the second period.

So, all teams have played their first game of the second round. A few home team losses will make these series very interesting.

Great first period for the Sens tonight. So much for not being able to score on Brodeur. Lots of hitting, lots of shots, lots of saves. This will be fun to watch.

GO Sabers Go Ducks. What the heck happend to Detroit to night (Thursday) getting shut out 2 zip on Home Ice ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom