It's Metridium, not Metridian

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Right mouse button, add to dictionary, and in a week or so, you'll have your own
private dictionary.

Okay CT. I am using Firefox and don't see how to put the spell check on. Any suggestions?! Tech support? :D Thanks in advance.

Uh yeah, and none of this is as bad as when we tried to navigate to the Metridum field using one of the St. Brennan maps, totally misjudged what they were referencing, hit the tube anemone off the BW Wall, sitting in about 45', and thought we did it. I don't know how long it was before I realized that all the photos I took, and labelled Metridium, needed to be renamed. :blush:

Okay CT. I am using Firefox and don't see how to put the spell check on. Any suggestions?! Tech support? :D Thanks in advance.

Go to the top of Firefox, click on Tools, then Options, then advanced, then click the check my spelling as I type.

Go to the top of Firefox, click on Tools, then Options, then advanced, then click the check my spelling as I type.

Thanks Dannobee. For some reason, I don't get that though. See screen shot. So weird. Might be a problem with my computer here at work. Anyhow, it dozenut mattar becauz eye hav gud spellung. :)

Attachments

• screen.JPG
    screen.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 31
Thanks Dannobee. For some reason, I don't get that though. See screen shot. So weird. Might be a problem with my computer here at work. Anyhow, it dozenut mattar becauz eye hav gud spellung. :)

Update Firefox, you're working with the old version.

Uh yeah, and none of this is as bad as when we tried to navigate to the Metridum field using one of the St. Brennan maps, totally misjudged what they were referencing, hit the tube anemone off the BW Wall, sitting in about 45', and thought we did it. I don't know how long it was before I realized that all the photos I took, and labelled Metridium, needed to be renamed. :blush:

:rofl3::rofl3: That is funny Sarah

Can't be as bad as my attempt to show Greg the Metridiums. We didn't even find the pipe. :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom