Whites Drywear heading in the wrong direction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They weren't exactly quick, Plastic was available back in the day when Whites was around (before the acquisition) and they were testing them. Then, tests showed Delam issues, which we all saw and realized. Then, they got bought. I think the zipper change made more sense to help keep pricing low, as costs rose elsewhere as they can be a little less expensive which adds up. Same on the Neck System, the Necktite is still a cheaper system, although I agree it's inferior to the quickneck.

I wouldn't say it's a "do no wrong", I guess I just didn't dig deeper on a response as I was out camping :wink: Ask away though, I'm an open book and back to work!
Just a note that I appreciate your responses and the time you took to write them. I know and respect the experience you have with Whites and other brands. Thanks for balancing out your comments with the additional info.

Cheers,
-Z

Mad Mike is good, bought some drysuit glue from him kicking back on his couch at home, filling orders one night

also let's hope Whites avoid reinvigorating this sheissdreck

View attachment 859819

that I had to uninvigorate

View attachment 859820

schmick schmick scmick

Just a note that I appreciate your responses and the time you took to write them. I know and respect the experience you have with Whites and other brands. Thanks for balancing out your comments with the additional info.

Cheers,
-Z
All good, I love sharing the information we've learned! You have some great points, and I'm more than happy to get into any discussion and share my findings and feedback to help people make a decision one way or another.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom