It finally hit the paper and a lot of people are coming forward.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have yet to be able to determine what the root cause is of this problem since there is nothing on the referenced post to read.

What are the facts of the issue????

The Kraken:
I have yet to be able to determine what the root cause is of this problem since there is nothing on the referenced post to read.

What are the facts of the issue????
If left unchecked he would turn into another Hitler or Sadam.

His style of management is to get two write-ups on everyone so he can fire you on the third. Our policy says the write-up’s have to be for the same violation. So he found a way to get around it. Say you cam to work late, he would write you for disobeying a direct order. Then another time you got caught by him, “estimating” your speed above the limit. Guess what, you get another Disobeying a direct order. That’s two.

That’s the minor stuff. He has actually threatened to kill some of the troops working under him. During briefings he has physically struck corrections officers or taken them into secure rooms and beat them.

Say anything and it was hell to pay.

When he moved over to the patrol side he learned real fast we would not put up with that BS. There is a lot more. Pages and pages more. Someday I hope I can post what he did to the two deputies after their shooting. For now I have to keep it zipped.

This guy is an evil, evil person with ZERO people skills.

Gary D.

Keep him out of Florida....... Wait, send him into the Everglades :laughing: We finally have a Great Leader instead of a manager here....

I would advise against throwing this dude in the Mississipp or in the Everglades. Let's be serious here for a moment.

If you tried to drown this guy, some other poor Dive Rescue team will get stuck having to deal with him. He sounds like the type who would write up the divers for not "saving him correctly."

Huh. Good point......this is a sad case. I feel for you guys who had/have to deal with him.

:laughing: didn't think about that one Saipanman

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom