issues with BP/wings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow. Something doesn't seem right to me. I bought a TX40/DS4 for $190 from DiveInn and the shipping as $18. The reg was in my hands in four days. I bought a Vyper from Simply Scuba $219 and shipping was $15. It was in my hands in three business days. Cripes! I just bought a reg from the Marshell Islands and the shipping was $11, but it took 12 days to get.

I don't know what to tell ya.

Mike

E-mail me at: murban@twcny.rr.com and I'll forward you the e-mail they sent me - see what you make of it..

??

Hmmm, let me try Dive Inn then..

I don't think they were charging you $43 in shipping, I think it's probably a mistake in quoting the item's converted price.

UK 45 = US $65, not US $40. which would leave $20 for shipping, which is still a bit high, but not quite $43.

hope it helps:)

-Mike

Well, I e-mailed them and here's what they said:

Hello Mike,

thank you very much for your e-mail and feedback.

We are a newly established company and as we do little business abroad we do not benefit of any special discounts or benefits from our courier. The price paid of $18 for your regulator was very good and I believe that the company where you bought it from are much bigger than us and benefit from a contract
with special rates from their courier, this we do not have, thus higher fee. I was once advised from a customer also from USA that the shipping costs there are much cheaper too, so maybe you could arrange from there to pick up the parcel. Alternatively your last option, regrettably for us is to buy again from the other shop/company the gauge.

I hope I have been of help, should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me again,

Kind regards,
Miriam Charlery
SEBASCUBA

Hi,
Lost Yooper said the same thing, and he e-mailed them as well, and walla, they sent him an e-mail back saying that DiveInn is a larger firm and maybe can do that, but that they themselves can't...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom