ISO imfo about caves in Lake Medina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teknadv3x

Contributor
Reaction score
A Buddy is doing some exploratory dives in Lake medina and I was wondering if anyone has any imfo on the openings on the wall. He found one at 85' and said it turned out to be a swim thru. The other he found is at 35' and is extremely narrow but it does not seem to be a swim thru. Where does it go?

Please do not enter these openings without proper training.
Thanks in advance
Dave

Teknadv3x:
A Buddy is doing some exploratory dives in Lake medina and I was wondering if anyone has any imfo on the openings on the wall. He found one at 85' and said it turned out to be a swim thru. The other he found is at 35' and is extremely narrow but it does not seem to be a swim thru. Where does it go?

Please do not enter these openings without proper training.
Thanks in advance
Dave

Interesting artc. in the Dec. issue Scuba Diving pages 24-25 on the very DIFFICULT/TECH. cave at Goodenough Springs in south Texas. ** This system req. a minimum of a full Cave Diver cert.,,,,not for novices!!!

Dave how hard would it be to make a day run to medina?
call me in the am.
John

You might check with some of the dive shops in San Antonio. They may have some info on your dive sites.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom