Is there a Wreckmania III in the works?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swmn

New
Reaction score
The first one was both a good learning experience and a fun dive trip. I need one more wreck dive with Walter to get the card I believe; more than willing to repeat the classroom stuff and spend however many days on it.

12+ weeks noticed prefered, as usual.

Thanks,
Scott

Hi Scott:
Great to hear from you!
Yes, of course there will be a WMIII. The plan as of now, is to have the Certification dives back at Deerfield.
Walter and I have only touched on talking about this, but the plan was to have him continue certification for new divers, and finish any dives you need to do from WMI. {Unless, you can meet with Walter on your own and sometime in Florida.
Anyway, it will be in the summer of 2004.}

My tentative plan is to also have WMIV in the summer of 2004 back in Key Largo, for fun, and no certification.
That way we can add the Spiegle Grove to the dives.

Sound good?

I would be all for going back to Key Largo. I would enjoy meeting up with everyone again and those who I did not get to meet before.

Keep us posted on a date for the Key Largo Wreckmania IV. I would like to start planning. I hope it would not be the same time as another dive trip in the works for Belize in June. Because that will be a tough one for me to pass on.

Looking forward to hearing more to come information.

Great! Can't wait.

Marc

OK, I grabbed the 2004 calendar..and here's what I'm thinking for both III and IV.
I would like to have III July 17th, 2004, Saturday, in Deerfield Beach.
The dives would start Sunday and go Monday and Tuesday.
That way it will be three days of two tank dives, like we have traditionally done in the past.
On Wednesday July 21st, we can head down to Key Largo, or people can fly or drive down that day from their home gateways, if they did not go to Deerfield.
Dives will begin Wednesday afternoon, and go Thursday and Friday, & Saturday morning. Sunday will be the travel back day.
Sound like that will work?

That would work for me. I could drive down Tuesday to Key Largo and meet up with everyone Wednesday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom