is there a poket on the drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What drysuit are you talking about?
Sometimes they have pockets from the factory and sometimes they are added at a later time.

Or is this a parody thread and I am missing something?

There is a pocket if you bought a drysuit that has one, or if you bought a drysuit that didn't have one, and added it.

Some drysuits have attachment points for optional pockets and even if it doesn't any drysuit repair facility can add one for you.

I have pockets on MY dry suit, or at least on one of them. On the other, I use X-shorts.

(I'm interpreting the OP's question as asking if WE have pockets on our dry suits. I think it's hard for native Chinese speakers to phrase questions properly in English.)

2 Pockets, one on each side. I dive with a Scubapro Fjord HD (heavy duty) trilam.

(... I think it's hard for native Chinese speakers to phrase questions properly in English.)

I think it's hard for native American speakers to phrase questions properly in English.

Yes, we use pockets on drysuits, but we don't need waterproof zippers on them. Divers want to get things out of the pockets during a dive. If a pocket has a zipper, it has a nylon zipper, usually. Maybe also stainless steel.

I use velcro on my pockets, which I think is easier to use.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom