Question Should dry suit pokets be moved

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What u found out is that it's a preference if you dive alot of boat dives then it's hard to sit down if you have anything in your pockets but some are more flexible han has a better time reaching them in the back than in the front
Yeah valid point on the sitting down if the pockets are behind, as then you will be sitting on your stuff. I feel like there is no optimum solution here :oops:

Butt pouches are a great option! But if they are not your thing, you can always try a "thigh pocket". OMS, Dive Rite, Apeks, Holis, (and more) make thigh pockets that strap on. This will allow you to mount the pocket front, side, or back.

My Dive-Rite 901 drysuit pockets are easily accessible and did not need moving.

I have a Seaskin Nova. You have to specify pocket location when ordering. Well, I made an error on the order form, wound up with right pocket on front, left pocket on side, so I have tried both.

Sidemount, I find the front pocket more readily accessible than the side pocket.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom