SEAL Drysuit brand, info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

in europe you have also

otherwise there is many brand on alibaba where when you talk with them, you can get made to measure

seem like dui
Thanks for the links. I will definitely look at SF Tech do not know the brand, form their website it looks an interesting brand. In China they make everything but by principle I buy products made in Europe or USA/North America if I can.

Rofos and Santi aren't made to measure. These brands will take your measurements to modify the existing size that is the best fit. So if you are an XL in Santi but need shorter legs, they'll take the existing XL side and shorten the legs. However, other parts of the suit may still be off a bit. Most people choose to live with a less-than-perfect fit.

Santi may allow only several modifications for free. If you want to know more, talk to the dealers and ask what it means to have "made-to-measure."

SF Tech, Bare, Otter, SeaSkin will offer true made-to-measure experience where there is only one size - truly yours.
Thanks. I know the local dealers I will pay a visit.

Rofos and Santi aren't made to measure.
Santi has three options to chose from. 1) standard size, 2) standard size with four free-of-charge changes or 3) made to measure (Tabele rozmiarów).

Best wishes Jens

Santi has three options to chose from. 1) standard size, 2) standard size with four free-of-charge changes or 3) made to measure (Tabele rozmiarów).

Best wishes Jens
When was that introduced?

Still, I would not pay SF Tech prices for Santi ;-)

about Santi i know a couple of store in america who stoped to sell its drysuit... to bad service

the majority of drysuits are not worth the price
probably expensive in the USA due to import from Europe. Also on the expensive side in Europe too to be produced in Poland. Avatar is owned by Santi now (also produced in Poland) and it has good pricing and good quality. I have never tried an Avatar but talked to people using one and are all super positive.

When was that introduced?

Still, I would not pay SF Tech prices for Santi ;-)
I do not know when Santi introduced this policy but I think that Santi „always“ offered these three options. Santi is expensive but not as expensive as SF Tech.

Best wishes Jens

I did not dive in SEAL. But it seems to be popular in cave community in Mexico and other places. I think this in part marketing movement. But people are happy with them so far. It is produced by polish company Seawolf Drysuits for Xdeep. And it looks super nice and nicely cut. I wanted to buy one (I have light suit made by Seawolf made from gore-tex) - base price was around 3100 EUR. But later on I decided to by SFTech. I opted for TNT Pro material. It’s light (approx. 4kg). And I couldn’t been happier. It’s MTM, cave cut. Super comfy. Super durable. And extremely well made. The quality of this is light years before Santi - most of my friends have them. So if you can spend more - just go for the best.

I do not know when Santi introduced this policy but I think that Santi „always“ offered these three options. Santi is expensive but not as expensive as SF Tech.

Best wishes Jens
is not really the same quality too...

sf tech is a couple lever over santi

probably expensive in the USA due to import from Europe. Also on the expensive side in Europe too to be produced in Poland. Avatar is owned by Santi now (also produced in Poland) and it has good pricing and good quality. I have never tried an Avatar but talked to people using one and are all super positive.
bare dry suit are price similar and there are made at Malta

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom