Is DrBill a fake?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Howard who?

I dont believe that's Howard on the right. Doesn't look like him at all. He doesn't have that nerdy look :wink:

So the "full body shot" picture is authentic, then? :D

You I need to meet! :blinking:

I am SO shallow.

I cannot tell a lie... it is Photoshop'ed. I took an image from my youth when I was a competitive swimmer and affixed my current head to it. Well, at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Hey, that can't be me in that picture with Howard at our dive park. Why there's nary a tear in that wetsuit. Somebody obviously Photoshop'ed a new wetsuit onto a picture of my head. I call fake!!!

I cannot believe people are so shallow. Bill, that body image of you is divine, but it's your brains that really turn me on. (I'm sure somewhere you've exhibited them, so I'm basing my rantings on that). So, if you're ever in the area, this sea cow....uh....manatee.....no....Mermaid.....that's it!!! will be more than willing to use you...I mean....dive with you, and guard that gorgeous, well built, albeit aged, body of yours. :D

So the "full body shot" picture is authentic, then? :D

You I need to meet! :blinking:

I am SO shallow.

I must add joining the I met DrBill club to my to-dive-list.

Dang Dr. Bill, this might turn into a bigger dating windfall for you than the singles thread!

Dang Dr. Bill, this might turn into a bigger dating windfall for you than the singles thread!

Was Dr. Bill attempting to exceed his dating windfall from the singles thread?

Busted! But actually, I have another pic with three different colors, that was sent to me in an e-mail. :D

I was the culprit who sent the pic to joycestershell - the shoe HoHoHO... its not Xmas yet.

BTW, did you get your signature line from my favorite hat?

:rofl3:

I was the culprit who sent the pic to joycestershell - the shoe HoHoHO... its not Xmas yet.

BTW, did you get your signature line from my favorite hat?

:rofl3:

No, it came from a t-shirt I got from Ocean Divers in Key Largo. Graphic on the from was a female pirate.

Well, I have *dove* *dived* (which is it Oh Great Dr. Bill ;-) with Dr. Bill, and broken bread with him a few times...and the ONLY picture on this page that is real is the one of him in his speedo...Dr. Bill, you are MUCH too modest :)

I have another picture of him, but have no idea how to post one...LOL!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom