Is DrBill a fake?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wow... Like father, like son... they both have the "demon look" in their eyes!

Kevin%20and%20I%20in%20living%20room%202338crop-sm.jpg

With my son (and new dive buddy) Kevin

they are vampires, they can't be photographed, twinkles is right, they're fake. :D

Now I realize that I am a double idiot because you are really are the real deal.
I think I would go for triple idiot.

Here is what you did to deserve this. You impressed the idiot twinkles too many times over the past year. I kept reading your posts thinking that it was so cool how you not only looked the part, you really lived it. I even showed some of your posts to my wife, who is an avid scuba diver, but doesn't get the internet discussion board thing at all.

Then one day it dawned on me that you were fooling idoits like me and had posted a picture of a young Lloyd Bridges and I was the only one who hadn't gotten the joke.

Now I realize that I am a double idiot because you are really are the real deal.

If I ever find myself out in California, can I buy you a pizza and join the I met DrBill club?

Ha, unfortunately in today's world one has to have doubts as to the reality of some people. I can understand. After all, I've met several ladies on the Internet dating sites who looked nothing like their pictures! What were they thinking. And that doesn't even touch on all the other hoaxes being pulled on us at the national level. You are forgiven.

I've never understood my pseudo-celebrity status. I've known and dived with a number of SCUBA and marine biologist celebrities... but they're the ones that are famous, not me. I'm a fair diver (heck, after all the practice I've had I should be a great one) and a decent marine biologist, but... Of course I am a pretty nice guy and I do try to help folks as much as possible with their understanding of the marine life in our area.

Make mine Canadian bacon, pineapple and sausage and it's a deal!

PS FairyBasslet, nice sig file

PS FairyBasslet, nice sig file

Thanks. I ordered 2 of those bumper stickers today.:rofl3:

I like your sig too. I can see you as Imperial Emperor of the Universe. :blinking:

Well, nothing in this thread came close to the disappointment that I felt when I found out that El Orans was not in fact a beautiful swimsuit model who later turned into an extra terrestrial killing machine.

join the I met DrBill club?

I must add joining the I met DrBill club to my to-dive-list.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom