Is DrBill a fake?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's me, thanks D_B... I'm the Darth Vader of the undersea world.

I must have been using my gills because I don't see any bubbles. In fact, on second thought that can't be me... there are no Lawrence Welks ("tiny bubbles") streaming from the reg or any of the hoses. Hmmm...

Just in case there remained any doubt, here is the most recent picture of me (taken last weekend at the wedding of our friends, Mark & Mina). The lovely lady is an occasional dive buddy, Valerie, who is among the billions and billions of my romantic interests. Unfortunately the interest is not reciprocated! Yes, she's too smart for that... but could any of you males resist those incredible eyes?

Mark%20Mina%20Valerie%20and%20me%20at%20wedding%20Tim_1158sm-crop.jpg

Who's the babe with the old dude?? That's her dad??

:D

Well, Valerie is half my age (a good reason for no romance) so I could be her father. The "old dude" can still swim circles around some thirty-somethings! Of course that's because he's not a very good navigator.

Just in case there remained any doubt, here is the most recent picture of me (taken last weekend at the wedding of our friends, Mark & Mina). The lovely lady is an occasional dive buddy, Valerie, who is among the billions and billions of my romantic interests. Unfortunately the interest is not reciprocated! Yes, she's too smart for that... but could any of you males resist those incredible eyes?

Mark%20Mina%20Valerie%20and%20me%20at%20wedding%20Tim_1158sm-crop.jpg

She's got eyes? I hadn't noticed. :)

Ah, fisheater... you would if you could see her in person. Her eyes are truly mesmerizing. Add to that she is intelligent (a Stanford graduate degree).

All that and her boyfriend leaves her with you and flies off to France? Is he a fool?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom