Is DrBill a fake?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Bill has been around Catalina for many years. When you come over to dive, just look around, he will be the guy in the worst looking wetsuit, worn out golf cart and a halve a dozen people gathered around him listening intently.
That is, if he has not given up on diving altogether!

His website.
Star Thrower Educational Multimedia (S.T.E.M.) Home Page

Don't you mean many many many years? :wink: :rofl3:

Don't you mean many many many years? :wink: :rofl3:

Well... maybe.:wink: But I did not want to scare off any potential female companions.:eyebrow:

Hey, the only thing that scares away the women are my fangs, Dave.

Had a great time yesterday during the underwater wedding of my occasional dive buddy Mina and her number one dive buddy Mark. Although conditions in the dive park could have been better, it was a very fun event. We watched the video last night... Mina's veil actually captured a few kelp bass during the ceremony and minister/dive instructor Tim had to free them from the veil. I'll post a new thread with some pictures after we finish celebrating Sunday.

Holy crap! I didn't realize our avatar was supposed to be an accurate representation. I must confess I don't really look like mine. Truth is, my owner chopped off my tail, I have a gimpy hind leg, and I've put on some weight.

If I 'm a fake, I'm doing a good job of faking it! The past three days I've been surrounded by lovely lady divers all hanging on my every word and wishing they could be a real Dr. Bill groupie. Why, I have them surrounding me at the wedding I'm filming... they're standing there in lovely dresses... each one of them next to their boyfriend. Sigh.

This is the best thread I've read all week...

This is the best thread I've read all week...

Must be a slow week in the SCUBA news area, Archman!

Must be a slow week in the SCUBA news area, Archman!

All kidding aside Dr. I'd really like to meet you one day. I hope it's next year. I think you're an OK dude.

Wow, that was uncharacteristically nice of me. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom