Is DrBill a fake?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A popular man that Dr Bill :)
.... Here is another one with HowardE (you gotta love that "Im diving and I don't care what color this borrowed drysuit is" attitude :D

billHoward.jpg

Oh that's funny. Who did you borrow the dry suit from? You look very handsome in pink

think about the poor lady that owned the pink suit... how bad would you feel if a guy fitted your suit so nicely!

:D

How do you know it was a lady that loaned the suit?:wink:

A popular man that Dr Bill :)

Agree because he uses his self-deprecating humor to seduce the women and it works.

The infamous pink dry suit of socal!!!! Is that really it?!

Hey, let's get one thing straight... Howard is in the pink drysuit, not me!

As for my "holiest" wetsuit, I actually pulled it out of the dive locker and dove with it yesterday and today. Still "fits" like a charm.

Today Cynde at Catalina Divers Supply had a brand new ScubaPro 7mm full suit that she was holding for me at the "used" equipment sale. I tried it on... and freaked out a lot of people who saw me in the brand new suit and thought I'd lost my marbles. Unfortunately it was too tight in the chest and lower back or I would have bought it.

Last edited:
Hey, let's get one thing straight... Howard is in the pink drysuit, not me!

As for my "holiest" wetsuit, I actually pulled it out of the dive locker and dove with it yesterday and today. Still "fits" like a charm.
Well of course it does , no need to adjust anything with all those "self fitting" features it has now :laughing:

dr-bill2.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom