Is DrBill a fake?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My internet detective skills have led me to Dr. Bill's real picture:

bn_globe_1.jpg

What did (or didn't) I do to deserve this?

I can't speak for how representative that picture is of me... the only time I see myself is early in the morning in the mirror when I shave. I know that image is pretty frightening even to me. However, I am told that is really me... people from all over the world seem to recognize me based on it, so I assume it is a pretty good representation of what I look like.

Perhaps the following will help verify my appearance:

great%20lord%20bushing%20in%20tux.jpg

Greeting guests at my house for another thrilling party

brain.jpg

My primary dive computer

Dr%20Bill%20spanking%20Wrinkles%2001.jpg

Spanking Wrinkles of the Wrinkles Dives fame on her birthday

Kevin%20and%20I%20in%20living%20room%202338crop-sm.jpg

With my son (and new dive buddy) Kevin

M&B%20wetsuit%20front%20and%20back.jpg

My "holiest" wetsuit

boo%20hunk.jpg

A full body shot

ooh, bill, i have a whole new respect for you!

:rofl3:I just laughed so hard I nearly peed my pants!!!!!!:rofl3:

Bill, Looks like you are all dressed up and ready to go to a Sarah Palin rallly!:rofl3:

great%20lord%20bushing%20in%20tux.jpg

Am I to understand that this is not really his picture?

I am quite disillusioned.

Yeah.. thats Dr Bill alright. Met the fella, had a great chat with him about the granularity of sand and its amazing ability to inexplicably find its way into strange areas of a swimsuit and then we were distracted by the Hooters short distance running team haphazardly making its way down the beach.... oh look, a fossil shark tooth! Then he used my phone to phone (moms) home. :)

Here is what you did to deserve this. You impressed the idiot twinkles too many times over the past year. I kept reading your posts thinking that it was so cool how you not only looked the part, you really lived it. I even showed some of your posts to my wife, who is an avid scuba diver, but doesn't get the internet discussion board thing at all.

Then one day it dawned on me that you were fooling idoits like me and had posted a picture of a young Lloyd Bridges and I was the only one who hadn't gotten the joke.

Now I realize that I am a double idiot because you are really are the real deal.

If I ever find myself out in California, can I buy you a pizza and join the I met DrBill club?

Back
Top Bottom