Iris, Chip and Matthew with Divenet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahhh, the dry box. For me, I bring a dry bag with a tupperware box inside for the save-a-dive kit. But sounds like those pelicans are the way to go. But I'd never sit on top of one, I might just break it (mataba ako :D ).

As for the ice on beer, I've actually been to a bar here in the US that use a similar concept. They place a long plastic device filled with frozen water into the pitchers of beer they sell (they call it the beer p*n*s) to keep them cold. And yeah drinking watered down beer is the pits.

midwestdvr:
Ahhh, the dry box. For me, I bring a dry bag with a tupperware box inside for the save-a-dive kit.

That's one thing I need to add to my toolbox - dividers! The dang thing gets messy after I continually open it throughout the day. Thanks for the idea of tupperware!

dlndavid:
Very nice pictures Iris, I like the Girls Nyt ones, also your family Christmas party, you're quite the good dancer. :D
Will have to look more later.

thanks! and nyaaaa... now i have to reset my privacy settings :)

shugar:
...that rubber ducky bag you put in for the xmas raffle (that i won and my wife appropriated) is a great alternative to the drybox...

i was hoping i'd get that :D since i didn't, i'll just have to wait for a pink version of it :)

iris_ice:
i was hoping i'd get that :D since i didn't, i'll just have to wait for a pink version of it :)

you want one custom made? the owners of rubberducky are biz partners of mine:)

Spoon:
you want one custom made? the owners of rubberducky are biz partners of mine:)

kewl! they'll make one pink bag just for me? wow! sure, one please :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom