Iris, Chip and Matthew with Divenet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i didnt know it was a local product as well, thought it was from australia since they sell those at StokedExs together with other surf stuffs . . .

Spoon, can you also request for a lavender version of it????? hee hee. . . :D Rubber Ducky Girl :D

shugar:
you mean they're locally made???? i didn't know that

Jag

yeah they are locally made. you like slippers? check out waigu in all rustans U, essenses and cinderella. mons makes em they are 100 times better than havaianas.

ishbaby:
i didnt know it was a local product as well, thought it was from australia since they sell those at StokedExs together with other surf stuffs . . .

Spoon, can you also request for a lavender version of it????? hee hee. . . :D Rubber Ducky Girl :D

stoked shirts are also local i make some of them myself:) sideline of mine. check out my designs in stoked inc and fila oulets. ahem ahem:)

Spoon:
stoked shirts are also local i make some of them myself:) sideline of mine. check out my designs in stoked inc and fila oulets. ahem ahem:)
you wanna disclose any other business venture of yours before you and mons take over the philippines?

chip104:
you wanna disclose any other business venture of yours before you and mons take over the philippines?

umm i can but doing so would be against the tos:)

Tony.jpg

why dont we just have custom made rubberduckys for the ppds? will be easier that way. what say you?

Spoon:
why dont we just have custom made rubberduckys for the ppds? will be easier that way. what say you?
pards pass na ako. Myra already has 2 pelican boxes and 1 rubberducky bag (all yellow). I have 1 pelican dry box for my cam.

clgsamson:
pards pass na ako. Myra already has 2 pelican boxes and 1 rubberducky bag (all yellow). I have 1 pelican dry box for my cam.

but one made of kevlar and balistic nylon would be cool right?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom