Recently returned from a dive trip to the Philippines with ActiVentures!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great report Michelle !! Paid for my ticket to the Philippines a few weeks ago, will be there Oct 10 to Nov 4. Spending a week in Anilao, so the info is very useful.
Have a great trip! You are going to love it. If there is anything you want to do in Anilao like Windsurf, Wakeboard, Night dive, etc... let me know (PM me), I can hook you up with the right people. Be safe!

Hi Michelle! Glad you had a great time! It's so nice to hear that you experienced and enjoyed the dive sites we frequent in Anilao and PG. Good to hear reviews and stories of the sites from somebody else's eyes. Isn't Twin Rocks a joy! Especially when you're watching the resident jacks. Its my picture of serenity. Hole in the Wall is awesome, I would agree. That is certainly a unique experience. I like it when the anemones that looks like sun flowers are all open. And when you pass the hole and the area with the current, its all sloping with fields of whip corals to the end. The landscape looks like you're in another planet. :)

Gi

Last edited:
Btw, for the locals, where is Secret Bay? I'm intrigued. I have not dove this one yet. Now, don't be a smart-_ _ _! :no: :cool2:

Gi

It's the portion in Mainit a 5 minute boat ride from Planet Dive in front of the new Korean resort, about 10-20 feet depth only

right beside mainit (east), the sandy part.

AWESOME answer Chip :D

Thanks for posting this! I still plan to go for 4-6 weeks later this year, and will try to dive at at least 4 different locations to enhance my collection of stock footage. Oh, yes... I also intend to enjoy the topside sights (especially the lovely lady godivers, or at least one special one from Manila!). Of course I know that is not why you went there!

See you at the Show weekend after this one.

Back
Top Bottom