Iris, Chip and Matthew with Divenet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson

Koya Kap
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:Djust pix, report to follow or until Chip/Iris/Matthew come around to file a report (December 29, 2005)

A preview though - On the first dive we did Sepok Wall and proceeded to Kastilyong Buhangin (KB) and BACK!!!! Fought a strong current to KB and that strong current help us go back to Sepok Wall.

2nd dive - was in Beatrice (gilid - with sombrero behind you, you go left; wall on your right shoulder)...a nice drift dive all the way

sb-42.jpg

cute iris...
Chip smiling before stabbing Iris...Matthew behind Chip.
sb-40.jpg

sb-37.jpg

sb-36.jpg

The Wall
sb-34.jpg

Surface Interval at eagles point annex

sb-32.jpg

Matthew, CHip, Iris and wife Myra..the man on the right is Hernel (course director), our DM for the dive
sb-28.jpg

pointing...A DCS symptom:D
sb-23.jpg

sb-15.jpg

sb-14.jpg

sb-13.jpg

Ain't life sweet?:10:
sb-22.jpg

Ahh, you put Iris in the title....that should bring out some hits on this thread!! ha ha

Great stuff, looks like fun. Except the DM who is flexing!!!

And Iris....step away from Chip!!! he can be dangerous, he's from Toronto! :):)

I agree with Mike. Iris, step away from chip. Those Canadians are dangerous (at least he's not French Canadian :D ).

Just kidding. Looks like you guys had fun especially the drift dive. I love drift dives (so long as I don't have to swim back to the boat :D ).

midwestdvr:
I agree with Mike. Iris, step away from chip. Those Canadians are dangerous (at least he's not French Canadian :D ).

Hey hey hey!!! Key word was TORONTO!! Everyone else from Canada are the best..

(Not nearly as much fun taking the mick out of chip when he is not here...)

Mike Veitch:
Hey hey hey!!! Key word was TORONTO!! Everyone else from Canada are the best..

(Not nearly as much fun taking the mick out of chip when he is not here...)

Chip, Iris and Matthew are on their way back as of this posting. I see dlndavid is not here yet...

And posting some pics for you (naughty boys) to see before Toronto boy arrives and......

sb-11.jpg

sb-35.jpg

Ain't that a cutie melting smile? Tantalizing eyes? underwater?:D
I wonder who she posed for? It is as if she knows who's gonna look in this thread.

sb-41.jpg

this was a people pix dive (requested, demanded..shoot me shoot me!), not much on regular reef life pix except this...couldn't resist taking one shot at this juvenile batfish...

sb-46.jpg

Ok some more of wise guys pix
sb-38.jpg

sb-24.jpg

Caloy, you're a pimp :D . Just kidding. Love the pic of the juvenile batfish. I don't see them often enough. You entering the digital shootout in anilao?

midwestdvr:
Caloy, you're a pimp :D . Just kidding. Love the pic of the juvenile batfish. I don't see them often enough. You entering the digital shootout in anilao?

Mwahahahaha punch me! :D

Juvie batfish over at Arthur's Rock..

DIgital Shoot out? No Bro, not joining. But I would like to see an underwater photography courtesy rule posted here in the board though.

chip's going to enter caloy's pictures :)

will post the year-end dive pictures from my camera later.

i'm off to DP

Back
Top Bottom