Iris, Chip and Matthew with Divenet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
Mwahahahaha punch me! :D

Juvie batfish over at Arthur's Rock..

DIgital Shoot out? No Bro, not joining. But I would like to see an underwater photography courtesy rule posted here in the board though.
why?

di naman namin binabastos litrato mo a?

Jag

ishbaby:
Was that yesterday? I thought you guys dove with Spoon?
chip and iris dove 29th with caloy and matthew... then boated over to aquav and spent the night... they dove the 30th with me and spoon... in the afternoon dive matthew joined them (i skipped the 3rd dive na)

ganda nga ng dive holiday nila e...

Jag

i shee . . . fabolous! inggit din ako hehe . . . Sa March pa siguro ako makapagdive ulet . . daym . . . Iris aba . . uve been divin' a lot lately huh . . . and ure stucked with that bp/w . . way to go girl :)

sb-15.jpg

Dude. . that's one of a hell of a FRIENDSTER pic hahaha.

clgsamson:
hehe alam ko Bro, ayaw ko lang.
di ko pa rin gets... sorry ha, medyo slow this morning, masakit katawan (lecheng dive bag ang bigat)

regarding yung shootout... sige na, sumali ka na please... ikaw yung rep ng TEAM PPD... itaguyod mo yung bandila ng mga pasaway na diver dito sa board

Jag

clgsamson:
Mwahahahaha punch me! :D

Juvie batfish over at Arthur's Rock..

DIgital Shoot out? No Bro, not joining. But I would like to see an underwater photography courtesy rule posted here in the board though.

nice pics kaloy! btw when am i going to get to dive with you divenet guys?

Back
Top Bottom