Invite - Stone Crabs - Monday 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

would love to go, never went diving for crabs or at spanish rocks, just moved here from st louis to do some diving after living in hawaii last summer......anyway just wanna dive and have already heard of spanish rocks but dont wanna go out by myself until ive went there at least once......see you at 10am monday, i drive a red jeep cherokee with missouri plates

would love to go, never went diving for crabs or at spanish rocks, just moved here from st louis to do some diving after living in hawaii last summer......anyway just wanna dive and have already heard of spanish rocks but dont wanna go out by myself until ive went there at least once......see you at 10am monday, i drive a red jeep cherokee with missouri plates
I plan to be there about that time too. If I am alone, I'll be in a red ford mini-van (look for Reef Research Dive Team Volunteer sticker in rear window).

Right now, they seem to be everywhere. There's the Skyway - careful though lots of entanglement hazards there. Any place where there are pilings would be good.

Do you know if there are any decent accesses to other area bridges? Thinking the Gandy maybe? But not sure of current or access.

OK what do we need to bring with us? I am comming with Allen.

Collection Bag? Ruler? Gloves? Dive Flag?

Grab a lobster measuring thingy - they are 1/4 in shorter than the lobsters. Also bring a collection bag, gloves, and the dive flag you mentioned. :)

How brave are you? Do you really need all those fingers? :eyebrow:

Ok now we are picking these bad boys up off the ground?? Can you explain the process??

Take your buddy's hand, stick it in the hole or corner, pin them down about center of their back, twist off ONE claw :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom