Invite - Stone Crabs - Monday 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Take your buddy's hand,

:).... You folks be safe Monday. This cool, dry front is too much to resist - I'll be at Hardee Lakes astro camping this weekend. If anyone is in the area one evening and wants to peek through some largish scopes, there's a map to where we'll be at the bottom of this link: click here

BTW... I was at Talladega last weekend. Race fan or not, everyone should do Talladega at least once in your life. That place is *wild* during race week. Makes Daytona look tame. Not as raunchy as Sebring though. I learned two things in Alabama:

1) Jr 's motor did not "blow" up, and it wasn't that it "blew" up - it "blowed" up, as in "Jr's motor blowed up". This is of course the present tense - the past tense of "blowed up" is "done blowed up".

2) Not only is it legal to ride in the back of a pickup, but if you're sippin whiskey and drinking beer the cops wave at you!

I'm going back... :)

:).... You folks be safe Monday. This cool, dry front is too much to resist - I'll be at Hardee Lakes astro camping this weekend. If anyone is in the area one evening and wants to peek through some largish scopes, there's a map to where we'll be at the bottom of this link: click here

BTW... I was at Talladega last weekend. Race fan or not, everyone should do Talladega at least once in your life. That place is *wild* during race week. Makes Daytona look tame. Not as raunchy as Sebring though. I learned two things in Alabama:

1) Jr 's motor did not "blow" up, and it wasn't that it "blew" up - it "blowed" up, as in "Jr's motor blowed up". This is of course the present tense - the past tense of "blowed up" is "done blowed up".

2) Not only is it legal to ride in the back of a pickup, but if you're sippin whiskey and drinking beer the cops wave at you!

I'm going back... :)

Astro, have lots of fun. Do u ever have any type of pictures? I'd like to see some if so. Perhaps you could share with the rest of us.

Take your buddy's hand, stick it in the hole or corner, pin them down about center of their back, twist off ONE claw :)

I should add; be sure he is of size first. If you pin them down - twist them around and hold from the back - this way they can't get at you and you can be sure your claw is of legal size.

Anyone still not have their license? Go online (link in earlier posts) or run to WalMart a.s.a.p.

Please, do not forget your dive flag, something to put the claws in, and ..... I can't think of anything else right now. If you think of something we forgot - post it please :)

I will be bringing some ScubaBoard stickers so let me know if you'd like one. They are great for your tanks - makes them easy to pick out. They also let your friends know where you hang-out.

Hey guys, it was a pleasure meeting you today. I had brought some SB stickers that i forgot to give to some of you.

Anyway, Scott and I ended up with a dozen claws and one speargun! Viz was shabby in some spots while others were fantastic. No current to speak of today and nice flat seas :wave-smil

May shoot out this week for a quick tank to catch some more. :)

BTW, we found a pretty nice anchor but it would have been to much to bring back to the beach.

Lost One Spear Gun. LOL

Actually one tickestick and one mesh bag. Stupid crab. We got none but not for trying they were having none of Allen and I sticking junk in their holes; One waived and smiled at us though.

It was lots of fun and I too enjoyed meeting you guys. I learned a lot about what to do and not to do. I hope I can find time to try again... I'll let you know when I head that way again.:D

Lost One Spear Gun. LOL

Actually one tickestick and one mesh bag. Stupid crab. We got none but not for trying they were having none of Allen and I sticking junk in their holes; One waived and smiled at us though.

Hey thanks for the laughs btw. You are one funny guy.

We'll have to stick closer together next time fellas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom