Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have an opening for that weekend at Kawama Yacht Club, The cost is a flat rate of $125 a night can sleep up to 8 people. 8 at 125 night is only $15.25 night per person. It's at MM100 Ocean side Kawama Yacht Club. You can see pictures on these webs sites
www.msnusers.com/RentalUnit click pictures just above album you will see 49 pictures click that. or go to www.vrbo.com Search # 110769 JUST REMEMBER THE VRBO RATES ARE NOT YOUR RATES. YOUR RATE IS A FLAT RATE OF $125.00 NIGHT
YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FIND A PLACE LIKE THIS ANYWHERE IN THE KEYS AT THIS RATE. IT'S CLEAN AND CLOSE TO EVERTHING AND ON THE ATLANTIC OCEAN.
PM ME OR CALL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
Becky
305 587-1925

Walter:
Mystery dives, Stu. It would be nice if the sites were known. It's hard to decide when there's not enough information available. Of course it would also be nice if there were some double dips (absolutely the best part about last year's trip) and a night dive on the Eagle planned.

Yes, that would be great - a double Eagle and maybe a Speigel/Duane would be very nice.
...never done an Eagle night dive - that would be interesting. The Duane was spectacular last year and I would love to do that again.

scuba-jennny:
...the sites should be announced shortly. Remember, this is still months away and a lot of planning is still to be done. I appreciate all the suggestions and will do what we can to make everybody happy.

so for people who definately want to come (but are picky on their fave dive sites) is it better to just sign up randonly on a boat now (to make sure you get on) and then make changes as soon as dive sites are known ?? seems like this would be alot more effort on the organizational front for the shops to make such changes later rather than slating some boats initially for double wreck dips or specific sites....

also, for example, I'll be doing Fri-Sun (working monday) - so for lodging does that just go in the comments section (didn't see anyway to log which nights you wanted to stay etc.)

and final question (for now :D ) will there be time between dives to get tanks filled? or better to arrange to use own tanks for morngin trip, dive shop tanks for afternoon (giving time to fill my tanks for next day)....and is this something i need to book or they need to know in advance ?

thanks
S

** People who are diving on the R7 **

For the Monday AM dive - how about a return trip to the Duane, or --

A trip to the Duane, for those who don't think they'll be able to wake up early on Sunday Morning for that dive.

After the party last year - it was tough to get up early on Sunday :D

Hey everyone,

Thanks for signing up on the webform. I'm out of town right not Treasure Hunting, but will update the web on number of seats tomorrow. No one will be shut out and I'm watching to ensure we have enough space for all.

As for double dipping....As it states on the signup page. All wrecks can be double dipped, but it is majority rule on the boat. This worked out great last year and I'm sure it will here too. We can tweek some of the trips as we get more request and get closer to the event.

Thanks for all your suggestions and support.

Good Diving,

Capt Gary:
As for double dipping....As it states on the signup page. All wrecks can be double dipped, but it is majority rule on the boat. This worked out great last year and I'm sure it will here too.

I missed that part. I just saw where it said Eagle/reef* with no reference as to what the * meant. I looked for a foot note. Thanks for pointing it out. What about the night dive?

Whoo! Hoo!!

:dancingsnoopy:

I've been planning this trip since Capt Gary and Adm Brenda twisted my arm at DEMA and the FL Dive Show... (Ouch!) The entire clan will be there... all 5 of us.. We're all looking forward to it.

Got my RUM ready to go...

Walter:
I missed that part. I just saw where it said Eagle/reef* with no reference as to what the * meant. I looked for a foot note. Thanks for pointing it out. What about the night dive?

We can look at where we're going on the night dive Friday. If enough people want to do a wreck night dive then please let me know that in the comments section of the form.

If I could get everyone to put in the comments section your check in and out date that would help the Admiral out until I can get back in town and change the form.

Good Diving,

Possibly..... can we have these in June at some point as July is kinda hard to guess given possible moving and starting residency around that period last and this year...

i'm signed up for Fri & Sat ....with a comment added to my sign up for a wreck night dive (Duane or Eagle would be fine :wink: on the Fri
.......i didn't book sunday dive as i'll see how i feel after all those Wings on sat night ! (it'll be a last minute thing and i'll just see if there is any space at that time)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom