Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jenny
just in case - keep your bed ready and warm for me, OK?
:D
Mania

H2Andy:
i done and signed up!

Me too !!!
Gads , Salt water...Arggghhhhhhh .... :11:

Jeano Beano

P.S. I signed up for single lodging but I saw where someone mentioned sharing a double etc (ladies ya know) I would be open for that too !!!

Thanks for the suggestions, the sites should be announced shortly. Remember, this is still months away and a lot of planning is still to be done. I appreciate all the suggestions and will do what we can to make everybody happy.
T shirts? What was wrong with them (those that don't like them). PM me please. Don't post here, OK?

mania:
Jenny
just in case - keep your bed ready and warm for me, OK?
Mania

Now this is the kind of thing one likes to wake up to. . .

jeandiver:
P.S. I signed up for single lodging but I saw where someone mentioned sharing a double etc (ladies ya know) I would be open for that too !!!
Last year Jenny and I shared the bedroom and bed - as a matter of fact. Was funny....
Bed was so huge that there was enough room for three

Mania
PS. Men were not allowed - ladies only....
:rofl3:

jeandiver:
I signed up for single lodging but I saw where someone mentioned sharing a double etc (ladies ya know) I would be open for that too !!!

That was me and my budget is really tight; I'd really like to share a quadruple, then I could afford a few more dives! :crafty:

I posted hoping that there was some sort of thing set up to find roommates...maybe this message board is the "thing set up"?

DebbyDiver:
That was me and my budget is really tight; I'd really like to share a quadruple, then I could afford a few more dives! :crafty:

I posted hoping that there was some sort of thing set up to find roommates...maybe this message board is the "thing set up"?

Last year some put their name w/ the Admiral/Brenda, she took care of putting peeps together.

I'll check with the boss next week to see if we can go. I really enjoyed last year's trip.

I signed up...

did anyone notice that the website isn't updating? It still says 20 seats available on the R7.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom