Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Work? Isn't that word against the ScubaBoard TOS? I mean, it IS a four-letter word that ends with a "K". :rofl3:

I was on the spotted eagle ray dive and let me tell you the sight of it circling above us was amazingly beautiful ..... on top of that we had just come across 3 huge goliath groupers when the ray appeared ... some of Tracy's video clips should show both.
We had a great dive :)
Kim P

fairybasslet:
I agree. Missy, you suck.:rofl3:

Why thank you, I appreciate that :D The ray pics were John's, every single one of mine blew up backscatter :sad: Kim, same goes for the Goliath's :11doh: We also saw what I think was a bull shark one day, it definitely was not a nurse, it was gone before I cold look it over further.

Divergirl4u:
Do we have all the pics posted ? .... This is going to make a great re-mix :wink:
KP

:shocked: I have 113 more to go through this evening. Did you have a look at my photobucket? There is one of you there.

BTW peeps feel free to snag any of the pics you like for your personal use, I don't mind in the slightest and am actually quite flattered.

Missdirected:
BTW peeps feel free to snag any of the pics you like for your personal use, I don't mind in the slightest and am actually quite flattered.

Considering you've already snagged all of my pics....:shakehead :10:

These are all great pictures, I am enjoying them very much. MissD I really like the picture from the bottom of the ray. It makes it look sorta like a cartoon character.

Great Pictures, thanks everyone.

427Dave:
These are all great pictures, I am enjoying them very much. MissD I really like the picture from the bottom of the ray. It makes it look sorta like a cartoon character.

Great Pictures, thanks everyone.

:sad: johnny took that pic - though I will take credit for it - if he is not around :rofl3:

Missdirected:
:shocked: I have 113 more to go through this evening. Did you have a look at my photobucket? There is one of you there.

Could you send me a link please .......guys these pics are amazing I am so happy to travel in such well geared company :wink: and pretty cool peps 2 :14:
KimP

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom