Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver:
Does anyone else see the irony in that last pic being posted above Howard's sig? :popcorn:
They were above the reef. There is a picture of Chip standing - but that was on just rock, not any live reef. :wink:

I know that, but it still looks funny with CORAL REEFS UNDER ATTACK! under it. :eyebrow:

DebbyDiver:
I know that, but it still looks funny with CORAL REEFS UNDER ATTACK! under it. :eyebrow:
that was more, "muggsy under attack" :rofl3:

Divergirl4u:
Wow all I can say is Wow ...
Let's go back

I agree....such great diving!

Missed diving with some peeps....definitely not enough time. Need to go back asap!:D

Tracey--I think you get the award for the best sightseeing dives....eagle rays, turtles, sharks....man!!!! I need to stick closer to you!

Howarde--excellent pics as always! I get dejected just thinking about any little start-up cameras--nothing compares to your rig!

Everyone--I have also "borrowed" a pic here and there for my personal collection (especially after I found out at the party that my camera batteries were dead.....argh)......none will be used for anything other than a personal peek from time to time. :)

Awesome pics all! I especially like how everybody shoots a little differently and really gives a unique, personal perspective!

KBeck:
Tracey--I think you get the award for the best sightseeing dives....eagle rays, turtles, sharks....man!!!! I need to stick closer to you!
I agree. Missy, you suck.:rofl3:

Beautiful pics guys. I'll be posting mine this weekend. Back to work you know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom