Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
it's not so funny to me ... he got me on my bad side
As if there was a "GOOD" side! :D

Much more of this and the thread will be moved to Surface Interval... :rofl3:
====

I could submit designs all night long!

important question, is there going to be rum at this thing????

OK - I'm in!

Condo and dives are booked and I can't wait. I won't be jonesing quite so bad this time since I just got back from Aruba, but I am still looking forward to it.

And since I just caught up on the last few pages of the the thread

- my teal shirt is no longer in my drawer
- Colin is mellowing and is actually staying in a room this year?
- the pirate and keyboard get my vote
- Jenny's right - we'll never agree on anything here
- Andy does not look like that - he's trimmed and dyed his goatee since that picture was taken
- I don't know if Ron Frank is planning on coming again, but regardless I will not be doing an "Open Water" reenactment again this year.

Marc

Marc, glad to hear you are joining us again! Whoo hoo!!!

FLL Diver:
- Colin is mellowing and is actually staying in a room this year?
Well, yes, there will be a 3rd Bulla offspring with us...... end results of the last invasion. :blinking:

I won't be doing a lot of 'boat' with the charters this year... I think I've charmed Becky into diving with me (or was it the other way around) offa her boat parked right at the Condo :D

FLL Diver:
- I don't know if Ron Frank is planning on coming again, but regardless I will not be doing an "Open Water" reenactment again this year.

Marc

Marc, when the DM tells you to go to the ledge and turn left, think about it. If the current is going left, turn right instead.

I have every intention of being with you all but may have to be a last minute - take what I can signup. Moving up to South Carolina in June and need to get everything lined up in order to come back down just a month later. I WILL find a way!! (I hope!)

Hope to see you then, if not before (hopefully!!).

This is a Conch Party!! Yes, there WILL BE RUM!

Walter:
Marc, when the DM tells you to go to the ledge and turn left, think about it. If the current is going left, turn right instead.

What? And disobey the almighty and all knowing DM? (tongue planted firmly in cheek) :wink:

Marc "I can't wait to try out my new safety sausage"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom