Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
K, are those the double rooms that have the queen pull-out couch? Thinking Johnny and I can share one bedroom and lil sis could have the couch?

Padipro says it sounds good to him, so I think that would work out great. However, ya know, we're those no nonsense in bed by 9:00 types.

:rofl3:
Snort. Riiiiiight.

:rofl3: yeah, Krista, and I don't like rum!

I'm really wanting to sign up for this trip, looks like a lot of fun.
Does anyone know what the deposit amount is and if there is any sort of refund if you cancel by a certain date? I have some job drama going on right now that should be resolved in the next month but if things don't work as I plan, I will either be jobless come May 1st or in transit to a new locale (hopefully in Fla!)....
I just emailed Brenda to check on it but if anyone has info, I'd appreciate it.

Joanne

KBeck:
Padipro says it sounds good to him, so I think that would work out great. However, ya know, we're those no nonsense in bed by 9:00 types.

:rofl3:
Snort. Riiiiiight.

Sweet. Then we are in. I am still waiting to hear back from lil sis to see ifin's she wants da couch :D

gatorchick:
I'm really wanting to sign up for this trip, looks like a lot of fun.
Does anyone know what the deposit amount is and if there is any sort of refund if you cancel by a certain date? I have some job drama going on right now that should be resolved in the next month but if things don't work as I plan, I will either be jobless come May 1st or in transit to a new locale (hopefully in Fla!)....
I just emailed Brenda to check on it but if anyone has info, I'd appreciate it.

Joanne

Follow the sign up link. Details are there. I believe you have to cancel 30 days prior to the event.

So... where is this all taking place? I live in Marathon but I'm still new to the area. Somebody's gonna need to educate me on this thing but so far it sounds good.

Thanks, I missed that somehow.
I signed up and am looking forward to it! I'll just keep a positive additude that things are going to work out on the job front so as to not interfere with my leisure activities.

Joanne

If your job interferes with your fun time, You In Da Wrong Profession !!
I work to pay for my play time :wink:
Signed up and ready to go have to drag Lil'38 kicking and screaming, but once she gets wet, she calms down :)
See ya'll there.

Ya can't dive if ya don't fill the tank!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom