Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I finally found some flights today that don't cost an arm and a leg arriving and departing through CUN. I'm waiting to hear from Kate but I'll probably book those and my trip this week! Airtran is coming to the rescue!

I finally found some flights today that don't cost an arm and a leg arriving and departing through CUN. I'm waiting to hear from Kate but I'll probably book those and my trip this week! Airtran is coming to the rescue!
Hope that great rate is still available when you try to book. YOu know airfare. Great now and tomorrow not so great.

Can two non divers share a room, or must it be one diver and one non diver in a room?

Myra and Everyone else
While I don't have a crystal ball and world event can change this. Roxanne and I have been on many trips and I have found the best rates for fights are typically 10-6 weeks before arrival and the best time to search for flights is Tuesday & Wednesday midday.

Also I like using Kayak.com to search and watching rates over time to see rates fall and rise during the weeks to find a baseline price. I will say if you see a VERY LOW rate don't wait it could be a Airline glitch but the price is valid.

Make up dates that fit my scenario 6-10 weeks from now and see if that works for you also.

If anyone has any other tips please share. :D
DISCLAIMER I AM NOT A AIRLINE GURU, Please don't blame me and I am only basing this on my past results.

Can two non divers share a room, or must it be one diver and one non diver in a room?

Absolutely 2 non divers can share are room but that will not include free shore diving.

Cool video. Those boys are crazy. Ice + Scuba does not equal ME.

I'd rather be in warm water Cozumel :D

Cool video. Those boys are crazy. Ice + Scuba does not equal ME.

I'd rather be in warm water Cozumel :D

Me too, but you got to admit that was an exceptional video. They did a great job as I'm sure it wasn't an easy feat.

Boy it sure is cold here today for Florida. 3 hr. hard freeze. Brrrr!

Yeah, I kept waiting for the wheelbarrow to go away :D Perhaps if you're upside down long enough you automatically orient yourself that way. They did a great job, but you will not catch me in water that has ice in it (unless a the boat sinks)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom