Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:confused4: What was that?

Only word that comes to mind is, ... Why???

They don't provide any eradication devices, but I bought one for like 40 bucks online before the last trip that I could put in my large suit-case. While at the invasion, I ended up buying Scuba Jenny's pole-spear from her because I liked it a lot more (the original I had was some sort of a gimmick, honestly - hers was a traditional small sized spear which worked great!)

Another thing I thought be would be cool in the Mujeres area is the underwater sculpture museum. That looks really cool, and really unique!

Eh, not quite what I'm looking for, sorry! hahaha!

I've also never been to Tulum. Always wanted to go, but always got pre-occupied with diving, alcohol, or chasing women instead, lol! I don't know exactly what I wanna do yet, but you can probably count on me for at least 1 day of cenote diving! I don't think my partner from last year (LEANN) will be doing them again, lol.

That is a BIG HELL NO!!!! Thank god you were there to take care of me! I would be your buddy anyday! I owe you!
I would even carry your shat to the lobby, get you a taxi, and wish you a good trip as I go to the pool for the day.
I also owe you a dinner out.

That is a BIG HELL NO!!!! Thank god you were there to take care of me! I would be your buddy anyday! I owe you!
I would even carry your shat to the lobby, get you a taxi, and wish you a good trip as I go to the pool for the day.
Uh I guess that means you didn't enjoy the darkness of the cenotes. :)

:confused4: What was that?

Only word that comes to mind is, ... Why???
Just be COZ! HaHa, had to do a pun on the ad.

That is a BIG HELL NO!!!!
ROFLMAO I can hear her saying that in my head. Too funny!

I think we might need some chorography from Precision Dive team #8. LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! (I'm not laughing about the dive, just your uppity enthusiasm of NEVER wanting to go again! lol!). With how many times I accidentally over-slept last year, I might actually need you to carry my shat to the lobby and get me a taxi, lol! And yeah, we gotta get into town mid-week this time to hit up Wet Wendy's!! I gotta try out that... what was it NetDoc?? a jalapeño cucumber margarita?? Even if that's not it, it sounds weird and good enough! I want one!!! Oh, and another one of those other big-ass margaritas!! :D

Uh I guess that means you didn't enjoy the darkness of the cenotes. :)

That's actually what kind of made those dives kinda sucky. It was pretty cloudy out with on and off rain all day (after it was SUNNY all week). I make it a point to go to the cenotes every time I'm near that area, I love them! But I think what makes them so special is how the light shines through the cracks and from the openings and plays with all the formations. Unfortunately it was just dark (and cold) down there and you could only really see where you were pointing your flashlight, so the 'beauty' aspect of it was pretty thin. I felt like I was on an adventure like some kind of explorer (and I guess as scuba divers, we kind of are though, huh?) and still loved it! But I can easily see how if that was your first experience, you might be turned off.

And yeah, we gotta get into town mid-week this time to hit up Wet Wendy's!! I gotta try out that... what was it NetDoc?? a jalapeño cucumber margarita?? Even if that's not it, it sounds weird and good enough! I want one!!!
That's it! I want one right now!

If you can handle more than one of those, you are my new hero! Those where huge and hot. Thanks again Pete!

mmmmmm Wet Wendy's :D

392764_10150450821498531_564528530_8483760_1295729208_n.jpg

400385_10150450821408531_564528530_8483759_767630612_n.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom