Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I enjoy the cenotes. If I have the funds I'm going to do a cavern course before or after the trip.

Getting back to those Wet Wendy's margaritas. I htink it was on my last trip I had one for my first time. It was so good I had to go back the next night, but before I got there. I stopped to eat at Casa Denis. Had one of their margaritas along with one, maybe two shots of tequila. By the time I started working on Wet Wendy's I was feeling very good. Just glad I was staying downtown and didn't have to drive that evening. :)

I thought I was gonna die on my freakin birthday!!!!!!!!! I would not see 30 since I was only 29 last year!:rofl3:

Hell Yeah! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

If you can handle more than one of those, you are my new hero!

And Wiz, Cardzard is always my hero! Hmmm maybe he needs a superman wetsuit....

I thought I was gonna die on my freakin birthday!!!!!!!!! I would not see 30 since I was only 29 last year!:rofl3:

:devil: WHAAAAAAT?!? I thought you were like 25-26 :angel:

If you can handle more than one of those, you are my new hero!

Well since I'm now OFFICIALLY OFF PROBATION (YES!!!!!!!!!!), and will be coming from a mile high (altitude, that is...) down to sea level (I don't know why, but alcohol has much less of an effect after being at altitude for a long time), I say BRING ON THE CHALLENGE!!! ... Just no diving the next day, please :D

Those where huge and hot. Thanks again Pete!

Ohhhhhh, that's what she said. :shocked:

I never had to use a spoon for a margarita till my first one at Wet Wendy's. :)

Yo yo now, I thought you were a Diver, G, dive in that shiz!

I enjoy the cenotes. If I have the funds I'm going to do a cavern course before or after the trip.

I really wanna do that too! I think I need to gain more experience first and maybe do advanced nitrox and deco first, too... this might take a few years though, lol! So much to do and so much time, just not enough money, haha.

I stopped to eat at Casa Denis.

I'm pretty sure that's where I had that margarita as wide as my shoulders. They had awesome sopa de lima and fajitas! I gotta go find some chile rellenos next time, that's my fav!!

The Invasion Crew list has been updated. If you have joined, but do not see your name or I misspelled your name please PM me.

We have also added the new map showing where the Invasion Crew is coming from, if you have joined, but your area is not posted or If I have misspelled where you are from please PM me.
If you have not signed up, what are you waiting for?
confused.gif
Is your area represented?

Official 2012 Invasion Crew List

Florida has tied Texas for the most members going to the Invasion.
We also have our first Crew member from Washington State.

Last edited:
Welcome to all of the crew, both returning and new, who have signed up so far for the 2012 Invasion. If anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask either Cardzard or myself and we'll do our best to answer your questions.

And again,
WELCOME EVERYBODY!

Back
Top Bottom