Invade Catalina Ideas (2009)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boat dives certainly open up a wider range of dive sites, and critters, for such an invasion. Of course the dive park is pretty awesome itself, but combining the two would give visitors the best of both worlds. Those who can't afford the boat, can dive the park both days.

HA! You think Bob will let me book on the King Neptune 9 months early?!

I'll be sure and ask him this Saturday!

Sam,
one more suggestion .... if You guys come out with a list of "suggested" sites to dive during the "invasion" I will make sure that we have those available online (for people to dive them virtually - as a "dry practice") ahead of time.

Of course I am willing to "sponsor" somehow this initiative.

Best Regards,

AM

Sam,
one more suggestion .... if You guys come out with a list of "suggested" sites to dive during the "invasion" I will make sure that we have those available online (for people to dive them virtually - as a "dry practice") ahead of time.

Of course I am willing to "sponsor" somehow this initiative.

Best Regards,

AM

Farnsworth Wall! Great way to explore sites you haven't dove yet!

Farnsworth would be a pretty awesome dive site for the group to visit while they are here. Because it is a submerged pinnacle, it is an advanced dive. Other sites I'd suggest on this side of the island would be Ship Rock, Eagle Reef, Isthmus or Middle Reef, Sea Fan Grotto, Little Gibraltar, Little Farnsworth.

June 6th is my birthday. I think everyone should come to Catalina and help me celebrate!

Hey Robert my birthday is the 5th, I also say the week after the show so I have lots of divers to party with.

John

Hmmm... my birthday is the 12th. We could really make a PARTY out of this event!

The after scuba show dinner get togethers were ... Quite Entertaining! :D

Long Beach May 30 & 31 ... Catalina June 6 & 7
C.M.I. on the festivities , before, during, and after the show :bounce3:

Back
Top Bottom