Introducing our new Cruise Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darylm74

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm doing the Voyager on May 21st. Currently I have a dive scheduled for the Grand Caymen and will probably get a dive in at the Bahamas. There is an option for Coco Kay if they change the ports from Labadee to Coco Kay because of the Haiti uprising. Wanted to dive at Ocho Rios but the wifey wanted to do a different excursion (with me involved). Anyone familiar with RCL's dive trips? Any different than any other cruise lines posted on here? I know RCL tends try to claim they are the best so want to know if they truley take the extra effort on the excursions too.

HI darylm74:
I moved your post to it's own thread so you can get more answers.
Welcome to scuba board!
Have fun!
PS. I have dove in Coco Caye. It was a good dive. Saw a bunch of rays. It was a shore dive, and only 40 feet, so if you're looking for deeper, or a wreck this isn't your place.

Natasha:
HI darylm74:

PS. I have dove in Coco Caye. It was a good dive. Saw a bunch of rays. It was a shore dive, and only 40 feet, so if you're looking for deeper, or a wreck this isn't your place.

Mom and I were just discussing the possibility of doing one of those shorty cruises (3 or 4 days) from Florida to the Bahamas and I, too, was wondering if the Coco Cay dive was worth doing.

Hi Kelpmermaid:
I think it's worth it. I like to shore dive. It's a nice shore dive.

Back
Top Bottom