internet away from home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divingmoose

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
:Dhi so far Im enjoying the info and help on SB but I have a Question?
If Im away for a month or so diving for lobster and scallops in Newfoundland( ahum are you drowling) is there a way to check SB from another computer How do I login away from home?please E mail or PM me if I can get connected. :wink:

You can check SB from virtually any computer, log in to check your subscriptions, etc, and post - very easy. Just don't check the box to remember you, and be sure to sign out.

Go to www.scubaboard.com then forums... :wink:

thanks dandy don :confused: Most dive stuff I get. Im a new surfer and its the internet stuff I have a hard time with. I guess it takes a bit for me to get my geek up. thanks again

thanks dandy don :confused: Most dive stuff I get. Im a new surfer and its the internet stuff I have a hard time with. I guess it takes a bit for me to get my geek up. thanks again
I understand. I learned to copy & paste here. :silly:

Now that I know how to change a hard drive, restore a machine, evict viruses and trojans and few more things - I know I would have been better off to buy a beginners book on Windows PCs at a bookstore in the beginning. Got one now, keep it by my machine. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom