In memorium: Rob Davie, aka BigJetDriver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well darn it!

Like most of you, I never met him in person but we talked some on the board over the last couple of years or so...about decompression...the IANTD PSD course...teaching...equipment configurations...and other stuff. I'll miss those conversations.

I'm shocked. BJD was one of the nicest guys on the board. I’m lost for words.

R. I. P.

BJD...we may have not always agreed on religion or politics, but I can honestly say you earned my respect with your first post in reply to one of mine. We will all miss you. In positive retrospect, now you won't need a big jet to get close to heaven!!!

I have read and exchanged post with Big Jet Driver...Much respect from my side and my he rest in peace... My condolences to Family and friends.

It's just unbelievable, Rob and I were at the shop one day talking about diving the Monitor together, now what?-Sometimes I just don't know what to think anymore. The world just got a little crappier. 23 pages of posts, that alone has to say something. I don't see anyone filling those shoes.

Hello all. Sheryl wrote an amazing post at Rebreatherworld, go read it if you can. Memorial service Thursday starting at 6 to meet and talk with family, then service at 7pm. Carnes Funeral Home in Texas City, Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom