In memorium: Rob Davie, aka BigJetDriver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first discovered this board and read some of his posts, I could tell he knew his stuff.
I'll miss him.
I can only hope that when my time is up, I get to die doing what I'm most passionate about.
God bless.

Rob was such a gentleman and so generous with his time and knowledge. I was one of the lucky SBers to have corresponded with him by phone, pm and email. He would have been one of the knights at the Round Table had he lived in King Arthur's kingdom. I was going to meet him in person in NC this June on a wreck trip.

He wasn't even a class act, he was the real thing.
-In my thoughts and prayers.

Rob, our friend, from ocean to sky
you found the time to dive and fly
you're doing both right now, I'd guess
Rob, our friend, good night, God Bless.

I can't say I knew Rob, but I can say that people I didn't know wished my wife and I congratulations on the birth of our son. That's what makes scuba board different. From what I have read Rob was just one of those people.

Rest in peace and happy diving where it is always 80-80-80

I am totally shocked/blown away. How horribly sad and gut wrenching. I am stunned, I dont even know what to say.

Head West.

Thank you for the post, doc.

Condolences to friends and family.
He will be missed.
Rest in peace, BJD

My condolences...Rob's family, friends are in our thoughts and prayers.

I never had the honor of meeting or talking to Rob, but it is clear from those who did, it was my loss...

My thoughts and prayers to Rob's family and friends..

God Bless.

will it be possible to send flowers on behalf of ScubaBoard to the funeral?

can we do something for the family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom