IMPORTANT health question for all who attended the Bonaire Invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You are so sweet Dennis, thank you!
I'll play this for her when I see her later today.
Sarah and I were with her early this morning for breakfast.
She looks good and her spirit and sass are alive and kicking. Haha!
Slight confusion and nonsensical comments occasionally creep in, but we just go with it or make a joke of it.
She's such a lovely and loving person... it's just unfair.
But we're making the best of it.
<3

Jenni,
Please tell Janet she is in our thoughts and prayers.

Thanks James,
Unfortunately there aren't any more treatments available. Every route has been exhausted.
She'll be moved to hospice care sometime in the next couple of weeks, where the goal is to keep her as comfortable as possible.
I'll see her tomorrow morning and look forward to a weekend full of laughter -- and likely a few tears too -- but I'm grateful to have the opportunity.
:)
So sorry to hear this.

Janet passed away peacefully at 9p last night. She had not been conscious since last Saturday. I'm sad and relieved and thankful all at the same time... so grateful to have had her in my life, and thankful that knowing her has brought the gift of knowing Sarah Jane and her amazing family.

Our hearts go out to Janet, yourself and her family. What a sweet person! We are so very glad we got to meet and hang out with her for the week.

Our deepest sympathies with love,
Dennis and Roxanne

Janet, such a sweetie, will be missed by not only her family and friends but all who met her. Jenni, I'm so glad you brought her to the Invasion so we could all get to know her too.

We are so sorry to hear of her passing, Jenni. We were so fortunate to spend some time with you two in Bonaire.

Best,
James and Janet

Janet passed away peacefully at 9p last night. She had not been conscious since last Saturday. I'm sad and relieved and thankful all at the same time... so grateful to have had her in my life, and thankful that knowing her has brought the gift of knowing Sarah Jane and her amazing family.
Hugs and warm thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom