Important: Functionality temporarily reduced

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
woudln't this type of comment best be made by PM and not on the open forum?
Yes sir - see apology above. I could edit, to hide my mistake, but I don't do that. I try to live them down.

Again, my apologies Terry.

No apology needed.

I don't particularly care if anybody looks in the HTML comments or not.

Terry

DandyDon:
Yes sir - see apology above. I could edit, to hide my mistake, but I don't do that. I try to live them down.

Again, my apologies Terry.

Took me a bit to find this so I'm posting to float it up.

It appears that turning off the plugin system helped reducethe datastore errors. I have however turnedback on a few of the plugins. Please continue to report any new errors that appear as of 1/10/2006. Thank you!

OK, I'm getting some weird things happening here. The board loads super slow---that's when it doesn't time out my browser. Now I'm seeing an Instructor banner where the Quote with Reply should be.

You guys probably already know, but since I don't know for sure that you do...I'm letting you know. You know?

Keep up the great job!

Tech Admin:
It appears that turning off the plugin system helped reducethe datastore errors. I have however turnedback on a few of the plugins. Please continue to report any new errors that appear as of 1/10/2006. Thank you!

Did that plug-in system include the thing that allowed you to limit your "New Posts" search to only certain forums?

I encountered performance problems at about midnight CET yesterday. I forum got slower and slower until the browser gave me the "Cannot display page" page.

About 1/2 hour later it was normal again.

R..

I couldn't understand when others described scubaboard slow loading- sounded more like a problem with the machine but i've encountered the same problem tonight. (22.40 GMT). All other sites load fine, just all forum pages on scubaboard (not the homepage) are slower than usual >1 min. I'm on DSL.

I can verify slow performance. The time of day is also the same as the performace issues reported yesterday. almost exactly 24 hours difference.

R..

Should anyone encounter an error from the database...
I get these almost everyday, but just click Back and try again. I figure they're working on it. More money would probably help - we need more Supporting members. :D

Back
Top Bottom