What's happening to wetpixel.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After much trouble I am happy to inform you that the initiative I mentioned in the OP has finally started and is online as of today:

Waterpixels

I thank @The Chairman infinitely for the solidarity and giving us this space despite the fact that we are apparently competitors. We hope one day to be able to give back the favor.

Waterpixels aims to foster a thriving online community for underwater image makers by using all the resources and imagination we can to create a platform that invites individuals of all skill levels to connect and collaborate.

The forum is run by a dedicated team of individuals who share a passion for the underwater photography and who want to support the underwater imaging community. Our main objective is to provide members with a free community website and share advice, experience, knowledge and ideas that can enhance skills and creativity.

To support our commitment to keeping Waterpixels accessible to everyone, there is no charge for membership. We aim to cover running costs through sales of Waterpixels merchandise, donations from our community members, and, perhaps in time to come, carefully selected advertising partnerships.

By joining Waterpixels, you become part of a vibrant community that is driven by a common love for underwater imaging. Whether you're a seasoned professional or just starting your journey, we welcome you to explore our platform, engage with fellow members, and take advantage of the wealth of resources available to you.

After much trouble I am happy to inform you that the initiative I mentioned in the OP has finally started and is online as of today:

Waterpixels

I thank @The Chairman infinitely for the solidarity and giving us this space despite the fact that we are apparently competitors. We hope one day to be able to give back the favor.

Waterpixels aims to foster a thriving online community for underwater image makers by using all the resources and imagination we can to create a platform that invites individuals of all skill levels to connect and collaborate.

The forum is run by a dedicated team of individuals who share a passion for the underwater photography and who want to support the underwater imaging community. Our main objective is to provide members with a free community website and share advice, experience, knowledge and ideas that can enhance skills and creativity.

To support our commitment to keeping Waterpixels accessible to everyone, there is no charge for membership. We aim to cover running costs through sales of Waterpixels merchandise, donations from our community members, and, perhaps in time to come, carefully selected advertising partnerships.

By joining Waterpixels, you become part of a vibrant community that is driven by a common love for underwater imaging. Whether you're a seasoned professional or just starting your journey, we welcome you to explore our platform, engage with fellow members, and take advantage of the wealth of resources available to you.
Thanks for doing this.

despite the fact that we are apparently competitors.
We're more like one big dysfunctional family. :D

Waterpixels

Joined!!! Good luck and let the festivities begin!!!

Waterpixels

Joined, looking forward to another great forum. Maybe Wetpixel recovers one day

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom